Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

The stingray behind me!!!


The stingray behind me!!!

I was out on the beach with my dad. We were diving in the ref before we got in. I notest a stingray. My dad saw another one but it was bigger. Luckily it was not swimming by us. We got in the water. I got some paua I got 7 pauas. And when I went to go swim past my dad. He yanked me back then. I got a fright, something zoomed past my face. It was a massive stingray. my dad saw it when I was in a hole and I popped paua off its shell. And I remembered that stingray like paua and then I heard my ankle whisper that it was behind me. I got scared and swam as fast as I could to get to my dad and my uncle. My dad graded paua and cut it and threw it far away from us. I was scared to get another paua but then I got one anyway. I liked stingrays but after that day I hated them I wanted to go back to shore. But I still like going diving with my dad sometimes. Because it is fun seeing all the sea life underneath the blue ocean.true story


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Rosie bell i bet that would of been scary for you. I sure don't like stingrays either. But i'm glad you still go diving with your dad, as sure sounds as tho you get lots of Paua. Do you like Paua? And if so, how do you like yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete