Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Auckland

Auckland

I want to go to Auckland to check on my family how they live there and to see if they are not sick. or anything bad they might have to stay inside all day and do work and not many fun things to do. There is a room that is very big but they have to keep the room clean every day and all day even if they play a game, inside their room their mum always tells my aunt. They have to keep their room tidy especially when guests come over that's not often only family members come over to their house. But if they're sick they don’t come in or if their kid is sick my grandad can’t come over and I know my cousins love to see my grandad. Every day in the morning, afternoon, or night they also like to see their big sister Xena. She doesn't live with my aunt. She lives with her boyfriend Clark. Xena is in her twenties. She is very tall and my aunt had four kids. Two are younger than me and the other two are older than me. They are all nice to us. I also like Auckland, not because my mum's family is there because of the chipmunks, snow planet, rainbows end and jump land that is why I like Auckland.

No comments:

Post a Comment