Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

my week at home

My weeks at home

I am at my uncle's aunt's house. me and my sister I am on our Chromebooks and we are working on our writing and reading and my cousin. asked to stay with us and we had so much fun we did our hangouts and we played games outside and we did. some tik tok when we were bored we had so much. fun playing and doing our work it was really easy and when we were at home my mum said if we finish. our work and chores we could play our Minecraft on the Xbox and when we would fight zombies and skeletons. We would stand up and start moving the controller and my mum would video us and show our dad once he got home from work when my cousin stand. We played handball and we helped each other. everything, even our work we played with the dog. outside and we played movies and we played videos and we had yummy food and we had smoothies but. They were really sweet. I felt sick after that. It had lime banana ice cream and milk that my cousin made. and he used all of the ice creams in the smoothies and. they wore only five of us and he used a lot of lime. Also very sour the next day we felt fine. I did not feel sick. We all felt fine and we did our work until it was time to get outside but we had to do our hangouts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roseanna-Bell. I have read your post on "My Week at Home". You have certainly kept yourself busy with your whanau. The smoothies sound like an interesting mix. Well done.

    ReplyDelete